"SARWJAN KALYAN AWAM SHIKSHAN SANSATHAN" is humanitarian focal
Non-Government organization dedicated to develop the lowest rung of
society on socio-Economic Ladder, and having the ambition to improve
quality of life of people by Rational Application of Oriental Yogic
techniques, healthy life Styles and naturopathy and helping hand to the
widows and children who are deprived od love & care, Book, and
Teachers,food,Shelter.India helps alleviate poverty and social
exclusion by facilitating empowerment of women and girls from
poor and marginalised communitiesWomen and girls from the most
marginalised communities are empowered, live in dignity and their
households have secure and resilient lives."SARWJAN KALYAN AWAM SHIKSHAN SANSATHAN"India will accomplish
this goal by working with 50 million people to help them meet their health, education and livelihood entitlements.
Setting high standards of performance for self and/or others; assuming responsibility and
accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of
excellence; ensuring interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
Sarvajan Kalyan Evam Sikshan Sansthan also embraces DIVERSITY through promoting, valuing,
respecting and fully benefiting from each individual's unique qualities, background, race,
culture, age, gender, disability, values, lifestyle, perspectives or interests; creating and
maintaining a work environment that promotes and celebrates diversity
To actively contribute to the social and economic development of the
communities in which we operate and to be an organization social realities through
the development and application of knowledge , towards development of
sustainable social that promote and protects the equality, social justice and Human
Rights for all.
To work towards and promotion of the aims and object of the United
Nations And its system for development of society, and in pursuance of its vision
and guiding principle. The organization organize program to facilitate the
development of our societies through social work, research work , disseminates
knowledge of United Nations And program as well reaches out to the larger
community through extent ion at local , National levels.
(1) To conduct various programs for economic, social ,cultural, moral educational
development of the poor, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward,
minorities, weaker sections of the society.
(2) Training of educated unemployed youth/ young women through typing institute,
stenography, computer software and hardware, computer electronics, radio, TV,
other technical and research knowledge. Regarding sewing, cutting, weaving,
Embroidered painting, doll making, handicraft, craft, handicrafts, etc. To make
(3) Through the Institution, people will work extensively in the field of education.
Maintenance of alternative education, innovative education, adult education,
informal education, night school, silent and hearing, disabled school, child school
night school, library, reading room, especially in poor and backward areas.
(4) Providing ashram sites, food, free medical care for the widow aged, disabled,
poor and orphaned children through the organization, arranging for education
and forming women’s organizations.
(5) To provide health care technical training etc. to protect the health of the people
and to provide necessary information and medicines to avoid TV, Hepatitis B,
Kala-azar, heart disease, diseases of the eye, polio, cancer, incurable diseases
and AIDS. To disseminate propagation to avoid the disease and other new
(6) Through the organization, people of small scale industry, agriculture industry,
home industry, khadi village industry, animal husbandry, vermicomposting,
cultivation of mushroom and makhana silkworm rearing, dairy project, honey bee
framing, charkha and handmade industry.
(7) To conduct unity programs, integrity, mutual goodwill programs, consumer
protection, panchayati raj, adult monopoly, human rights etc.
(8) To promote education and dissemination of education and dissemination of
various programs of education and education by the institution. To encourage
meritorious poor students.
(9) To organize Anganwadi, Balbari, Mahila Mandal, self-help groups, palan Griha,
nutritious food center and rural employment schemes for all round development
of women and children through the organization.
(10) To Organize relief programs by organizing camps in flood, famine, pestilence,
drought and other emergencies.
(11) Organizing proper arrangements by the institution, making proper arrangements
for all round development, environment and plantation for the construction of
model village, cleaning of slums, clean drinking water, proper arrangement of
toilets and bathrooms.
(12) organizing camps, seminars, conferences of various levels though the
(13) To work for the progress of Dalits, backward classes by the organization in the
direction of child health, women’s welfare and women’s empowerment. To
conduct programs for the welfare of child labor, women worker and other workers.
(14) Providing advanced seeds, improved fertilizers, above mentioned means of
irrigation, water harvesting, water harvesting, tube wells, ponds etc. to the farmers
for the development of agriculture and horticulture by the organization.
(15) To work for the prevention of marriages, dowry, drunkenness, corruption,
exploitation and atrocities etc. by the organization.
(16) To work for primary health treatment in remote rural and neglected area by the
institution and to run maternity service center, orphanage, rest house, hostel for
working women, old age ashram, abandoned ashram, widow ashram etc.
(17) Organizing proper awareness of family welfare and polio awareness campaigns,
immunization, awareness programs to avoid incurable diseases like cancer,
arrangements for leprosy patients, through health related programs by the
(18) To arrange training for promotion and promotion of dance and music, theater and
fine arts by the organization.
Values and Principles :-
Sarwajan kalayan Awam Shikshan Sansathan
encourages the following values to be practiced both at individual and
Guiding Principles :-
Utilization of local wisdom and resources.
Encouragement of innovation and creativity.
Enhancing coordination and networking.
Organization Believes :-
In the potential power of the poor and Rural people to participate actively in
development initiatives within their community.
In equal opportunity for man and women in society irrespective of class, age,
ethnic, culture or religion.
All Human Right for all.
In freedom of expression, movement and choice by man and women alike.
In social harmony free from communal bias.
Freedom for work, education and development.
- Transparency and Accountability
- Mutual respect
- General sensitiveness
- Cost efficiency